Hey frnz... Today I have something very special for you... A riddle... It is known as the Einstein's Riddle.... Now I don't know if this really was framed by Einstein or not but it is pretty tricky to solve... It is believed that only 2% people in the world are able to solve this puzzle. Let's see if you can solve it or not.... ?
So here we go... Grab your pencils and notebooks and lets get started....
The Riddle :-
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
All the Best trying to figure out what Einstein was up to and wait till my next post to find out the answers.... :)