Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Einstein's Riddle-Answer !!!

I hope you all had a lot of fun trying to figure this out...You all did well  and finally your wait is over. Here is the answer to the great Einstein's riddle...


  1.  1,1 is Norwegian (ref9)
  2. 2,2 is Blue (ref14)
  3. 3,4 is milk (ref8)
  4. 4,2 and 5,2 and green and white (ref4)
  5. 4,4 is coffee (ref5)
  6. 1,2  is yellow and 3,1 is Brit and 3,2 is red (ref1)
  7. 1,5 is Dunhill (ref7)
  8. 2,3 is horses (ref 11)
  9. 2,5 is Blends and 1,4 is water (ref15)
  10. 5,4 is beer and 5,5 is blue master (ref 12 ) and no available combinations
  11. Either 4,1 or 5,1 is sweede then either of 1,3 or 3,3 is cats then either of 4,3 or 5,3 is dogs(ref 10,2)
  12. Either of 2,1 or 5,1 is dane (ref 3)
  13. So 2,1 is Dane (ref 3)
  14. 4,1 is German and 5,1 is Swede (ref 13)
  15. 3,5 is Pall Mall as no other choice remains
  16. 3,3 is birds (ref 6)
  17. 5,3 is Dogs (previous analysis and Ref 2)
  18. 1,3 is cats (from previous analysis and ref 10)
  19. Leaves us with Fish for the German – I should have guessed that ..given their affinity for Submarines lol. Took me 1 hours and 10 mins
The Final Table :-
Congratz to all those who guessed the GERMAN... !!!

Hope you enjoyed... :)

18 comments:

  1. haha, nice :D
    love it and ur blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This confused me so much >.<
    Still, very interesting, I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this riddle. One of the very best i've solved in my life. I did it years ago, but i still love how complex it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Jacob, Sonali and Pkblogger... You nailed the right answer... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was able to solve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaw, i'm new here and went right to the answers! :(

    great blog BTW, + followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was honestly amazed with how well this blog was done, beautiful layout, you’ve done an excellent job

    Take a look here funny selfshots for face book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I glad to know that you enjoy my blog & commenting on this, thanks very much. huge hug
    From unlucky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love You :) as a blogger :) nice posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s pretty exciting news and I really hope more people get to read this. but where r u now. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

    From everything is canvas

    ReplyDelete