Hi friend. Today I am going to tell you about how you can speed up your computer. We all know, the more RAM we have, the more fast is our computer..., so here is how you can speed up your system... :)
- Hold the 'Windows' Key and with it, press the 'Pause/Break' key
Open 'My Computer' and then Select its 'Properties'.
- Select the 'Advanced' tab.
- Go to 'Performance' and click on 'Settings'.
- Now select the 'Advanced' tab on the button that pops up.
- Under the 'Virtual Memory' click on 'Change'.
- Select the 'Custom Size' button.
- For initial size which depends on your hard drive space, type in anywhere from 1000-1500, and for the Maximum size type in anywhere from 2000-2500. You can also change the parameters depending on your system's configuration and the amount of memory available...
- The click 'Set', and exit.
- Now just Restart your computer.
Congrats! Now you have a faster computer with 1-2 GB of Virtual RAM..!